Maps added to the server

triattack

Just a quick note to mention that Timeau's maps are back on the server because he's updated them to be compatible with the latest version of Reborn!

All you need to do to get the new versions is join the server, since the maps will be downloaded automatically when needed.

The maps that are now back in rotation again are: OmegaCity, Tiber and Dam.

Enjoy!

Is there a way to shuffle the rotation or something? Seems like the same 7 or so maps on repeat.

there used to be one for script 3.4.4 if people want i'm willing to try and make a new version of it for the w3dhub servers.

Or how about enable the map voting function

so far with reborn i have hate bad experience with the voting system on public servers.

people tend to band wagon on certain maps to be voted for not being played constantly.

Also, there's always that one guy who decides he doesn't like map X and just starts votes constantly, over and over again, despite the fact that people either aren't bothering to vote or are voting against him.

You end up losing more people on the server when a really unfavorable map comes up anyway. You'd probably lose less players when a specific map came up if people could vote.

Also, there's always that one guy who decides he doesn't like map X and just starts votes constantly, over and over again, despite the fact that people either aren't bothering to vote or are voting against him.

You end up losing more people on the server when a really unfavorable map comes up anyway. You'd probably lose less players when a specific map came up if people could vote.

the experience with voting (during the first few months of the reborn release) is that people actually leave because some people vote for the same maps constantly.

i'm thinking of once i have time (which is in about 10 weeks) if making a SSGM plugin to make a random rotation plugin that will allow for 1 reroll of the map if 75% of the in-game players don't agree with the rolled map.