Monthly Avatar Theme - September

Einstein

September's Avatar Theme is "Anything C&C"! Be part of this fun activity that also celebrates C&C's 20th birthday this month!

Hello W3D Hub-ers! Today we're going to start something new! For a while now, the staff have been participating in a fun little activity we do with our forum avatars. Some of you may have noticed that many of our avatars change at the same time and are often matching in some way. This is no accident! Towards the end of every month, we decide what the coming month's "Avatar Theme" will be, and then many of us change our avatars accordingly. But its not fair to keep that to ourselves now is it? Starting this month, we'll begin posting a monthly news item so that everyone who wants to participate in the activity can see what the theme of the month is.

So to begin with, in honor of the 20th anniversary of the Command & Conquer franchise, this month's avatar theme is "anything C&C". Be it box art, album art, loading screens, defeat screens, freeze frames from your favorite cut-scene, characters, units, we like it all! And remember that .gifs work too! Have fun guys!

Drrr...so I was looking around at some forum posts about Wargame European Escalation (+ sequels), and I came across this. I was like "wtf, is my account at w3dhub somehow linked to the forum at eugensystems.com? I take another look and no, it's just that this one guy has the exact same avatar as the one I uploaded here a while ago... >_>