APB 3.0.2.1 Changelog: Zama Update

FUCK........... i was hoping for more naval penetration goodness..... now i gotta rq.

cant wait for Hostile Waters. please tell me its gonna be like pacific threat, and not be an entire base minus the war factory.....

we need more NAVAL CENTERED maps. or fuck it, just make a map with 2 silos, a barracks, and a naval production center, and have it be larger than Ridge War. I'm sure once the Naval combat becomes a bit more balanced, people will love some naval only maps.

FUCK........... i was hoping for more naval penetration goodness..... now i gotta rq.

cant wait for Hostile Waters. please tell me its gonna be like pacific threat, and not be an entire base minus the war factory.....

we need more NAVAL CENTERED maps. or fuck it, just make a map with 2 silos, a barracks, and a naval production center, and have it be larger than Ridge War. I'm sure once the Naval combat becomes a bit more balanced, people will love some naval only maps.

I honestly want to say what's going on with Hostile Waters, but since I'm not the maker of the map, or a dev member, I'm not going to spoil anything.

Thats ok. He's a tester. If he'd been to any of the recent testing sessions then he'd know all about Hostile Waters....

I honestly want to say what's going on with Hostile Waters, but since I'm not the maker of the map, or a dev member, I'm not going to spoil anything.

Thats ok. He's a tester. If he'd been to any of the recent testing sessions then he'd know all about Hostile Waters....

It's his first post here on the forum...so I didn't notice the tester tag at first.