A Game Night Beyond

FRAYDO

I think I'll do some recording this session. Join us in TS if you want to say hi to viewers!

Maybe, though. A lot gets cut because I generally stick to a few minutes of funny moments.

Sounds good! May join in on TS :)

Edited by Willy

Thanks for a good night of gaming.

I saw a loooot of new faces, including a few rookies who may not have played the original Renegade :).

I cant recall I have ever seen this many online, and I think it was a great succes.

I hopped in briefly on the tail end of the evening, unfortunately I had to bail quickly again as I was having latency problems with the server (I think it is a routing issue).

I hope people enjoyed it. I do wonder, was there are specific point new/casual players consistently mentioned as a potential problem? A question that needed answering a lot?

Late post, but hey! Thank you all for coming out and having fun! It was thanks to you this game night was a success, bringing in faces old and new and just having a blast.

Congrats to the top 5 of this event. Maybe we'll see the same top 5 at the next event? Or maybe some new faces will take the top rankings? ;)

Be sure to take a look at our stats and see where you now rank up on the leaderboards.

Late post, but hey! Thank you all for coming out and having fun! It was thanks to you this game night was a success, bringing in faces old and new and just having a blast.

Congrats to the top 5 of this event. Maybe we'll see the same top 5 at the next event? Or maybe some new faces will take the top rankings? ;)

Be sure to take a look at our stats and see where you now rank up on the leaderboards.

I just bought CS:GO so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe my aiming will improve........ #RIPME