APB 3.0.7.1 Changelog

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know when this was introduced, but since it's occurring right now; Mobile AA Guns are incorrectly rigged, causing them to drive backwards when unoccupied after someone initially enters one. The front wheels seem to be the problem but I don't have the source to verify.

Also, shouldn't it be called "Mobile A.A. Gun" instead of "Mobile AA Gun"?

Unrelated note: I read Cargo Truck in one of the recent patch note threads. That vehicle was never designed for in-game use and was terribly optimized since I made it for a mock-up. I hope that model has been optimized for in-game use because the original model was made out of 67(!) unique objects.

Edited by Raap

Also, shouldn't it be called "Mobile A.A. Gun" instead of "Mobile AA Gun"?

If I wanted to break consistency with the (immobile) AA Gun, SAM Site, MAD Tank, APC, LST, and Volkov's AT and AP cannons, sure. Not seeing what purpose that actually serves though.

Unrelated note: I read Cargo Truck in one of the recent patch note threads. That vehicle was never designed for in-game use and was terribly optimized since I made it for a mock-up. I hope that model has been optimized for in-game use because the original model was made out of 67(!) unique objects.

Only 18 now (excluding bones). Which is still less than most tanks. I remade it and the mobile AA using the Mobile Gap as a base, since that's what the previous vehicles were based on.

I don't know when this was introduced, but since it's occurring right now; Mobile AA Guns are incorrectly rigged, causing them to drive backwards when unoccupied after someone initially enters one. The front wheels seem to be the problem but I don't have the source to verify.

Fucking shit TruYuri why am I still cleaning up after you. A quick test shows that this happens with the mobile AA because all 6 of its wheels are physics wheels when only 4 of them should be - which stems from the MGG. This might be affecting ore trucks, supply trucks and V2s as well.

Edit 1: So ore trucks are affected but since AI ones are tracked they depend on their wheel setup to move at a specific speed and dropping it to 4 changes that, and I'm not recalculating ore truck speed for the economy again

Supply trucks are certainly affected since they like to drift around when spawned at times.

V2s aren't affected - possibly because their 8 wheels are spaced somewhat evenly from the centre of the vehicle, unlike the 6-wheelers?

Edit 2: Also going down to 4 physics wheels on the MGG/related vehicles causes them to reverse at nearly double the speed of a ranger. And I've spent the past 40 minutes unsuccessfully tweaking their physics trying to find a way to prevent that while also allowing them to move forward at anything even close to their current speed. Fuck that noise, one of these 2 issues is clearly much bigger than the other.