A Game Night Beyond III

FRAYDO

I can deploy ready patches quite fast.

Good to know. Pushwall is currently hard at work integrating Siege into APB Delta, which involves essentially re-checking every little detail on the map to ensure it all functions correctly. The problem with my maps is that they feature non-standard gameplay, so things can always break when moved around from one work environment to another.

He's making solid progress, and I think he is getting close to completing it.

I'll try to be present the 17th.

Edited by Raap

Was a little boring, not many people were on and were constantly on and off and by the time the event started, only 8-10 people were there. Was really hoping for a large game, especially for Siege! Bugs also kind of dampened the Allied team on HostileWaters.

Though I did have a fantastic game on Siege, managed to turn in what was becoming a hopeless Soviet loss into a Soviet win thanks to that cannon. (Sammyd was actually helpful there!)

An important testing event was scheduled at the same time as this event, unfortunately.

Testers barely make up 5% of the playerbase, so that's not really a reason.

Maybe most of the people were preparing for holidays, exams? Or we didn't announce it on enough platforms?

Alternatively, why were some regulars missing? Bad start time for the event? Gameplay not liked enough?

I'd be interested in what everyone has to say.

I personally was at a birthday party.

I'd be interested in what everyone has to say.

Probably what you mentioned I'm guessing. Not to mention releases of Mental Omega and Rise of the Reds 1.87 Open Beta for those who like the Generals scene, would've also taken up other people's times. (if you have an SWR account, feel free to download it!)

Me personally I haven't been active in APB as much due to testing commitments of ROTR 1.87 though I do check this forum frequently and participate wherever possible. (we do actually have an APB topic on our forums!)

Perhaps a newish one could be arranged early 2017 time?

These events can be late for the EU timezones. I personally couldn't make it at the event time, but I played a few hours before with a decent number of people!

But no, having a substantial internal QA session happen at the same time doesn't help. Nothing being posted at CNCNZ is another thing as well (which AFAIK is literally the last remaining C&C 'news' fansite).

Better luck next time!

Edited by Raap