Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247350/
Available on Steam for a cheap price, Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator is a Star Trek-ish game that can be played on LAN or over the network. It simulates a bridge being controlled by players. Every player can take one or more positions from the following:

• Helm (piloting the spaceship - maneuvering and controlling impulse/warp drive speeds)
  • Weapons (controlling weapons - beams, torpedoes, mines - and shields)
  • Engineering (energy and coolant management, rerouting more power to whatever needs more, repairing damaged points)
  • Communications (talking to space stations, ordering firendly crafts and taunting enemy ships or asking them to surrender)
  • Science (identifying space monsters or scanning enemy craft for shield frequency resistances the Weapons officer needs)
  • Captain (coordinating the entire crew, giving orders and deciding what to do)
  • Fighter - occasional (a standalone small fighter jet that can dock/undock from the main ship and attack other targets in a bigger space battle)

I'm looking for players who'd occasionally play this game with me and others. Anyone? :)

It costs 5-7 EUR/USD for one player on Steam.

There is a six-pack purchase too which is a bit cheaper if you divide it by 6 (cost per person). Also one player can take more than 1 of the roles (for example I was driving the full ship a few times, and then several times controlling 2-3 stations instead of just 1). But yeah normally the more people play the more you can do with the ship simultaneously.