Community Poll

FRAYDO

Our forums have seen some exciting developments, and we have since established our own Discord server. While there is much to look forward to, we would like to turn to you guys and ask for your input. What is it that you, the player, the community member, want to see next from W3D Hub? What is the next thing that you would like to see be released, created, or updated? Which of these are you looking forward to the most?

Post your thoughts and let's have some discussion.

I wanted to reply earlier but I couldn't. Is there meant to be a poll too as I don't see one or are you just collecting opinions? Either way, if it's anything, I would go with AR. :v Even if it was a small release, that would be nice. I'm genuinely looking forward to AR the most as it seems to have the most interesting mechanics and gameplay features.

Yay I'm able to reply now! :D

I'm most looking forward to Reborn, I always come here hoping to see another update. I still enjoy A Path Beyond but having Reborn to play would be awesome too. I'm not too excited for the other games, and I worry that they will thin out our current playerbase too much when released, but I'm sure you guys have already put thought into this.

A good question from you I wish that more will play APB because its great but I wanna see how you rework tiberium sun reborn because its rly rly good it feels like tiberium sun as renegade mod and I want too see how good AR will be because its a interesting thing but what I wish maybe for the future too put yuris epsilon troops bring into AR even its difficult because the mind controll units like mastermind and yuri clone but units like his intermades ore his brutes will be nice too we shall see what the future bring too us and sry for my bad english

mfg Jack

ps: I GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU :D

I'll second what Jack said about being excited to bring in more people to play these games.  From watching APB grow from it's origins back in the days of RenAlert to where it's at today as well as TSR and AR - I'd say everyone involved in taking things to where they are today is doing/has done a kick ass job and all deserve a round of applause.  Getting more players has always seemed to be this community's achilles' heel.  I know it's a work in progress, but when the time is right to really hit it let me know and I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Definitely looking forward to the new version of TS:R

and also the long-awaited release of Apoc Rising

On a side note I agree it'd be really nice to have more people playing these W3D games. It's only fun when you get to play with other people, especially in huge battles. Used to see a lot of players back in the days of APB Beta, those were great times.

The amount of effort put in to make these mods is remarkable, and I think they deserve more attention.

On 2/27/2017 at 3:00 PM, xCommanderJackx said:

I want too see how good AR will be because its a interesting thing but what I wish maybe for the future too put yuris epsilon troops bring into AR even its difficult because the mind controll units like mastermind and yuri clone but units like his intermades ore his brutes will be nice too we shall see what the future bring too us and sry for my bad english

mfg Jack

ps: I GOT A PRESENT FOR YOU :D

Bringing Yuri into Apocalypse Rising may prove tricky, but don't rule out the possibility! You never know what may come next!

On 3/2/2017 at 3:34 AM, akhero47 said:

I'll second what Jack said about being excited to bring in more people to play these games.  From watching APB grow from it's origins back in the days of RenAlert to where it's at today as well as TSR and AR - I'd say everyone involved in taking things to where they are today is doing/has done a kick ass job and all deserve a round of applause.  Getting more players has always seemed to be this community's achilles' heel.  I know it's a work in progress, but when the time is right to really hit it let me know and I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can.

akhero, you have helped so much! I can't thank you enough for what you have done for the community, and we can certainly work together to get more players.

4 hours ago, anvil_36 said:

Definitely looking forward to the new version of TS:R

and also the long-awaited release of Apoc Rising

On a side note I agree it'd be really nice to have more people playing these W3D games. It's only fun when you get to play with other people, especially in huge battles. Used to see a lot of players back in the days of APB Beta, those were great times.

The amount of effort put in to make these mods is remarkable, and I think they deserve more attention.

I couldn't agree more, anvil. By the way, welcome back! It's a continuous goal to get our games and our community more attention outside of our usual C&C contacts. Take every opportunity you can to direct people here and get the word out! You and I, and everyone too, can help further grow this community!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the issue is not knowing the most frequented hours people are online. I mean I'll log on and there will be 12+ and other times there will be just me for 2 hours. My theory is that Tuesday's and Wednesday's  are low points and Saturday's and Monday's have more... still not sure. Sometimes I think I miss the best times to be online.

I often check the stats page to see if anyone is online, but there is no way to tell if I missed a big game or if one will happen soon. 

Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

p.s. I will try to be nice to newbies and foster their skills so I can crush them as an equal/worthy opponent ( to answer a previous post)

Edited by Raptor29aa
Missed point